COVID-19 Protocols for Glen Rose School District
Glen Rose School District will no longer require quarantine after exposure to COVID-19. We are asking all parents/guardians to screen your children prior to sending them to school. Please see Updated Guidelines from the CDC for Schools link below. We also ask parents/guardians to notify the building point of contact immediately if your child tests positive for COVID-19.
Isolation is required for someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for at least 5 days after symptom onset,the first day of symptoms is considered day zero.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolved after 5 days, you may return to school on day 6.
- Continue to wear a mask around others through the 10th day after symptom onset.
- You must be fever free for 24 hours without medication to return to school.
- If a student is unable to wear a mask correctly, they will need to be isolated for 10 days.
In order to better serve both students and families, Glen Rose School District is taking steps to alleviate traffic in our nurse’s office. We have created a separate email address for each building that you may use to contact the building point of contact directly for your student’s grade. We ask that you initially email the following addresses so that we may contact you in the order that your information has been received if you have additional questions that are not answered in the resources listed below.
Elementary - Grades K-4th email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School - Grades 5-8 email email@example.com
High School - Grades 9-12 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glen Rose Mask Plan - As of February 7th, masks are currently optional on Glen Rose School campuses and buses until additional further board action.
COVID - 19 Protocols
COVID numbers as of 08/01/22:Staff Isolation: 0Staff Quarantined: 0Students Isolation: 0Students Quarantined: 0These are not cumulative numbers.